Table Talk News

Family, Life And Living


Peanut gets so stressed out!

Smoking some deer meat and enjoying the folks visit

outside in

freshly tilled dirt with a touch of rain

Daffodils Blooming

Cedar Posts in and the thorn bush trimmed to find a tree in the middle

Planting Strawberries


Potatoes and Onions planted





Barefoot Gardener


To end our day we decided today was the day to bury the kids' urn. I realized last Tuesday 25 th, that  17 yrs ago on that day my babies made their trip to heaven and that today the 1st, 17 yrs ago I set their ashes free in the ocean
We picked a spot over in the pines when we first got here and today we dug the hole, looked inside to find the memories from 17 yrs ago and closed the lid, placed the beautiful urn in the ground and buried it. I planted a few daffodils around it, hung a wood fish chime and took a deep breath.





 They finally have a place to rest!


Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful. And so very, very right. God smiles on you today. I wish I were closer so I could give you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you! My sister stated that she had NO idea she was as strong as she was until she had to bury one of her own. I completely understand that & feel that you have that beautiful strength yourself. Hugs from afar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a terrible club to be in but yes you do have to decide whether to live thru it and with it. Thanks to God himself he helped me live thru it and helps me to live with it.
      Thanks for the hugs DFW!

      Delete
  3. M.E.,

    You and your husband have found a beautiful place to lay your family to rest.
    Close by so you can always view. The trees, flowers, grass, soil, chime, and God will always be their protectors.
    When you see and smell the flowers, and hear the chimes you'll know your loved ones are right there with you.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts