Table Talk News

WINNERS-Two

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!
I decided this time, being my birthday month, to give both Sandy and Linda a pair of these beautiful earrings.
Thank you both for playing along....
Be sure to stop by next month for the beaded barrette drawing..... 



 Ladies please email me (marye.masterson@gmail.com) your contact information so I can send you your gift! 



******Don't Forget To Sign Up For The Giveaway*******
 Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    Thank you so very much, I love these earrings!!!!
    Again, Happy Birthday My Friend.
    I'm going to send you an e-mail now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts