Translate

Monday, December 16, 2013

Tilapia, Shrimp & Broccoli Rice

Recipe:
In a deep skillet melt 1/4 C of butter, 1 onion chopped, 2 Tbls of minced garlic cook until onion is done then add frozen fish fillets, shrimp until pan is full. Turn down to a simmer until the shrimp are done thru. Add seasoning of your choice.

In a pot add 1 C of rice to 2 C of water , slab of butter and one broad head of broccoli chopped into little pieces. Boil then simmer just like any other time you cook rice. Add seasoning of your choice.

Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

8 comments:

Vicki said...

OK. Your Tilapia, Shrimp & Broccoli Rice recipe trumps the pork, vegetable and rice soup with a side of cornbread that I made for my supper. Gonna have to get me a slobber bib to keep my front dry while looking at the wonderful stuff you cook!

Sandy said...

M.E.

Looks good!!!! It's so hard to get good fish here.

M.E. Masterson said...

Slobber Bib LMAO!! I am sure your supper was quite yummy too!

M.E. Masterson said...

As it is here.....I am not a fan of the Big W store but they have a good buy on Shrimp and Fish in the frozen section. Otherwise I have it shipped to me from our in Oregon. I miss having it readily available.

Carolyn said...

Wow, that looks good! Wonder how that would taste with trout? Trout I can get DH to pull from the river, but tilapia & shrimp are a little more difficult :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

This sounds amazing!

M.E. Masterson said...

Yes Carolyn any type of fish works great this way. I do this with salmon as well. Have some great grill fish recipes too if your interested!

M.E. Masterson said...

Thanks Lisa.....Never any leftovers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...