Table Talk News

Impressions

 The meaning of "impression" taken from online dictionary An effect, feeling, or image retained as a consequence of experience.

 I received an email today from a dear friend, that made a huge impression on my life. It turns out that I in return did the same for them. His exact words " You made a deep impression on us because you let God get you beyond some pretty bad circumstances."
I guess my point is that no matter what you think or over think what they are thinking, you may not know it but you are making your mark on someone. What you do MATTERS!!
We are examples even when we don't think we are......


Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. The evening five and a half years ago when my husband died, my apartment was full of my kids, a friend, police officers and EMT personnel. I didn't, for obvious reasons, pay much attention to individuals other than family. But a couple of days later, when I was outside walking my dogs, a police car pulled up alongside, and the officer called out to me. She wanted to know if I was getting along alright and did I need anything. That made a huge impression on me, because I am pretty sure that the events of that evening were somewhat routine in her line of work. She didn't have to bother. I have never forgotten that kindness. It has made me aware that often just a kind word or letting someone know that you care, can help someone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice feeling when you know somebody cares!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts