Table Talk News

Winter Walk

What a  beautiful walk(2 miles) we had, although I figured out exactly how out of shape I really am it still was beautiful. And the two dogs had a blast!!

























The snow is still coming down and there is a little breeze and everything is coated in this beautiful white fluff!
We feel really blessed to be where we are and find this peace in a very populated state. I thought you could only find this living up in the Big Sky Country.
Have a great day everybody! Gonna curl up with my hubby and watch some movies.....


Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. What absolutely beautiful scenes. The creek in the snow is breathtaking. Enjoy your day of snuggles and movies. I am spending mine with hot chocolate and a good book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki I will....hot chocolate with a little something in it maybe for me.....still watching movies.....

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Yep, that's what we had yesterday and today. More snow to come :P

    Stay warm, snuggle up to your husband and enjoy some good movies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts