Table Talk News

Long Night

We woke to sunshine this morning thank goodness after last nights storms it is greatly appreciated. I do believe it is tornado season here, correct me if I am wrong. We were under tornado warnings up till about 12 am. Mtn Man and I did hobble up to the shelter last night with the dogs to wait it out for couple hours when it was really bad. We had hail here about the size of nickels & dimes but over at the folks they had much bigger hail....
Photo taken by A.M.




The water levels are way up in the creeks like we have had before.....I will say this I would much rather have the weather we have today then see more snow on the ground! I feel for those who are still having winter! Last year at this time we were calving in horrible conditions and the death rate in April was one I would never want to experience again!!!! So thankful that God has given us a reprieve from all of that.....we worked our butts off for two and half years building a ranch essentially from the ground up only to have to take it down most of the way before our last days in Oct of this last year. That was difficult and plain wore us out to deal with all the problems we did up there. Thank the Lord we have some down time, right now! And believe me when I say we are "Thankful" for everything He has provided for us up to this point.

Gotta go jump in the shower so we can go see grandma and the doctor......should be a fun filled day!


******Don't Forget To Sign Up For The Giveaway******* 

 Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I was thinking about you last night. While checking the radar to see about our snow storm, I saw that there were some nasty things happening in your neck of the woods. Glad to hear you are safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were praying that nobody would suffer last night. Thanks for thinking of us Vicki!

      Delete
  2. M.E.,

    I'm so glad you have a tornado shelter. Yes, it's that awful time of year......................tornado season.
    I'm praying if we have tornadoes there small and stay where there's no population.
    That's some nice size hail!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of the first things hubby did....
      yeah that was some hail....I heard ping pong size hail in places.

      Delete
  3. I hope this is a better year for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be Gorges! Appreciate ya stopping by....

      Delete
  4. I can so appreciate what it takes to build your own place from the ground up. You've done it in an amazing amount of time! And so glad your spring weather isn't as bad as it has been in the past. Wind, rain, and tornadoes really put an edge on the welcome relief from winter's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still working on the building Leigh but it is coming together nicely thank you. We are taking advantage of the sunny days when they come....Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts