Table Talk News

Whatcha Doin?

 Well I am glad you asked! Looky Looky see what we got done........isn it pretty?!
















Beets planted yesterday and today will have peas & lettuce planted......

This morning I had some fruits thawed out from the freezer that needed to be used.....pie crust (store bought...was given to me) baked for 20 mins then wrapped the edges with foil when I put it back in the oven with fruit( peaches, blueberries, blackberries, mangos, pineapple) and crumble(butter, splenda brown sugar, oatmeal) topping.






Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Your garden - how cool is that!! Love the gate and milk can. You have really been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinkin bout repaintin that can.....don't really like the colors but I think John Deere Colors would go great on it!

      Delete
  2. Oh that is a lot of work and yes it is very pretty.Oh yes and that pie I would love a piece right now:) Great shots.Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.,

    Girl you've been very busy!!!! I love your garden, and amazing work getting the fence up. Now that's what I call a beautiful gate leading into your garden. Will you be placing a sign on the upper part of the poles holding the gate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sandy you have read my mind....we were thinking a wood plaque that had something said on it....intend on putting one at the other end too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts