Table Talk News

Weekend Updates

We went over to Cape Girardeau to visit the folks for a bit. While waiting for them to get home Mtn Man took me on a little tour of the old town.

The Red House








The Red House Interpretive Center was Closed for the season but it was neat to see this replica of the original that resided across the street once upon a time.

On the Farming side of life:

transplanted from these containers

to these


our little hill out back of the house

decided to plant some lilies and daffodils on the hill


Covering it will left over straw from this winter
 Well I better get back at it.....tomorrow is a big day for us. Therapy, Chiropractor and then I will finally be able to have a place for my kids spot on our land! Share more tomorrow evening on that....

My trusty companion lookin for din din....


Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I love history so this honey tour would be right up my alley. Great pictures.

    Looks like progress in the garden too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting comments.....I plan on going back when they are open to see more. Yes the garden is progressing but it is slow due to weather as we all know. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. M.E.,

    I so enjoy taking field trips to visit places from our history. Cape Girardeau looks like an interesting place to visit.

    Beautiful lilies and daffodils, spring is in the air!!!!!

    What type of seedlings did you transplant to larger containers?

    Your pup is adorable, I just love dogs........especially those with great personalities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peanut has personality sometimes to much! LOL!

      The seedlings are tomatoes(Varieties), okra, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts,cabbage, varieties of squash plants and melon plants. Celeriac starts and I think that's it for now. planted more seeds for plants the other day too. I just don't think I can have enough for everybody.....LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts