Table Talk News

Un-wavered Faith

Over on my "recommended reads" tab I listed a book called  Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

I read out loud the first half to Mtn Man and then put the book away for couple weeks always wanting to go back to it but waiting for the right moment. Last night was that moment. I said my goodnights and crawled into bed trying to go to sleep but couldn't so I thought well I will just read for a bit. Stepanie's book is on my Kindle and I began to read and again I was sucked in as before. I read and wept for hours. She is an awesome writer and the faith that she has in God is so UN-wavered unlike I have ever read or seen in my life. Her story is very raw to the your inner core....spoken from her heart and memories of a burn patient with grace. Don't get me wrong she had/has her very bad times but not once did she blame God as most of us would or should I say I would. If you can, meaning mentally, handle reading this book please READ IT! Be prepared with a box or two of kleenex a whole lot of strong stomach and compassion because you will need it when reading this one......I haven't completed it but I am anxious to read more......Thank you Stephanie for sharing your life with the world your purpose is being accomplished here.......

On another note...we off to see the "Wizard" today! Maybe we will get the ok to start some therapy now.....


Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Good luck with the trip to see the all powerful wizard..lol Hope it goes well.

    I always like to end my nights with sitting in bed and reading, it actually helps me fall asleep better. That one you are reading sounds excellant..will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts