Table Talk News

Multi Tasking

You could say I am a "piddler", no not in the sense that I wet my pants but in the sense that I cannot just stick to one project at a time. I multi task all the time! Do a little beading, do a bit of writing, do a bit of laundry, gosh got hungry so make a bit of lunch, check the garden starts to see what's new in their beds, hit the hot tub, chat a bit with Mtn Man, wash a few dishes, sweep the floors, wipe down the lip of the toilet seat (pet peeve of mine), take a little walk outside when it is conducive to this kind of activity, play with Peanut for a bit as she demands it sometimes, read some blogs or my email, and when it is time, which sometimes can never be to early, have a totie or two in the evening. A "piddler"!

I do finish projects some right away and others eventually. I wouldn't say I am a procrastinator just that some things take time like polishing a rock......it's rough at first but eventually it gets it's shine on!


Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone in the way I do things. I have two afghans I'm crocheting on, several scrapbooking projects in the works, and a different book in each room of my apartment - reading them all. Although now I just grab the Kindle. About the only time I stick with a project from start to finish is when I have massive amounts of meat or vegetables that I am canning, and then I have to finish before any of it goes bad! I come by it honestly. My mother insisted that each room be cleaned top to bottom before moving on. Dad, on the other hand, was a "piddler." I take after him, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes ya just gotta "piddle" especially if
    you don't care for what you have to do.

    Enjoy!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.,

    Piddle away baby!!!! We all have to do this, sometimes it's with things we enjoy, and other times it's not.
    Nice picture of you. So what are you making for us today??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pic was from last year making salsa at the ranch. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts