Ugghh

So last night I was asked to go out to dinner with a few friends. They asked me while I was at the store what time that it would be convenient for me and I told them 6:00 p.m. . So I run home after I shut down the store and take care of my dogs and go to the local eatery. Get my truck parked go in there's a huge wedding going on and I'm seated asked me how many people were coming I said I don't know there's probably going to be four of us all together. And sat and waited! And waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited...... So you catch my drift! Half hour goes by then it's 45 minutes.... By this time I am really I'm not happy camper. I don't hardly ever go out for supper so for me to say yes to this it takes a lot for me to do that cuz I am by myself. No significant other to go with me. Anyway I was really angry. Because I had said specifically they asked me 6:00 and here they don't show up. So I walked out the door and as I walked out the door here they come up the walk one of the individuals has a walker and so I said oh hi glad to see you made it. I said I'm sorry but I've got to go home I was to understand we were to be here at 6:00 so I've been sitting here by myself for 45 minutes. And there was a guy that was playing music and he was horrible he was so off to and it wasn't even funny! Anyway, I said I am sorry I'm going to have to miss our supper but I am going home. I gave them both a hug and I walked out. Just really really made me angry. I got home and the closer I got to home the more mad I was getting! I do not like being stood up. The thing that really did make me more mad was the fact that the gal that was with her had said oh we said 7:00 and she knows clearly that cuz she was standing there that I said 6:00 cuz they asked me what would be convenient for me. I apparently didn't realize that was translation for what would be convenient for all of them. So anyway I'm over it this morning it just made me really angry last night. I won't be doing that again I'll be turning down all further invitations cuz I don't need to be stood up again. It just really really upset me. I felt like I was lied to honestly. So yeah people people being people! Tell me in the comments if this situation is happened to you or if I'm overreacting or whatever. Thanks for listening

Comments

Popular Posts