Table Talk News

Busy Warm Sunday

It  hit a warm 60* here today!!! Can you see the grin from ear to ear??
So after getting Mtn Man off to his folks, I went to work cleaning that nasty mess in the hot tub. Drained it of it's ugliness then took it apart (whatever I could get my grimy hands on to clean) and cleaned (used ODOBAN) it thoroughly. Rinsed it, emptied again(shop vac is used for what is left, emptying it numerous times). Filled it completely added some H2o2 (35% Hydrogen Peroxide-Spa Science Brand) and then ran the jets running it through all the blowers and pipes only to find that there was some lingering uckies!! :(
Empty again and yes, used the shop vac again for the third time! Wiped it out again to make sure I didn't have any lingering parts, with a lot of hope and confidence that this time surely it has to be clean I filled it again. Whew this time all was wonderful! This started today around 9 am and ended at 2:30 pm....Yes, I really like my hot tub and can't wait to use it again or should I say my bones will be happy anyhow!







 In between emptying and fillings, I cleaned up the kitchen and did a couple loads of laundry. I noticed that my little clover plant was blooming in all her glory she is so pretty. I have a theory about plants that seems to be true in my many moves I have made in my life, I figure if your home is a happy one your plants will thrive and grow. If a place of negativity they tend to be slow in growth or start dying all together. Just my opinion and seem to be what I have seen. This little plant was down to one shoot when it arrived here, I placed it in this window and a couple weeks went by and she just started shootin out sprouts and now flowering what a blessing!!



In yesterdays post I talked about it being Maple Syrup Season, well I was wandering around after finishing my tasks I set out to do today and low/behold the Maple Tree in the front yard is dripping from it's scarred places on the branches. We may have to re-think this season again, February syrup??

See the little droplet of sap?


Peanut was a little bored with what we did today but she hung out with me anyhow. 









Today's Recipe Next Blog
Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    Oh the jacuzzi looks nice and clean..........and inviting!!!

    We used to have a jacuzzi when we lived in Florida and loved it for those old ache bones.

    What a beautiful clover plant. Your tree is ready to provide you with the syrup. It may ultimately change your plans. I'm excited for you.

    Give Peanut a scratch behind his ears for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts