Table Talk News

Weekend Updates In Pics






The girls are now starting to lay...this is the first of two

Mtn Man cleared out brush to find the property line so we can put up the fence....the orange markers here are to mark for the shed holes

Preparing for a solid 8x8 goat shed



Dug Sweet Potatoes before the rains hit about 40 lbs

My first year growing these....

Biggest of the bunch

Our total harvest from yesterday
We got all but two of the horses moved. Had a bit of trouble with Einstein the mule. If you remember he has had a rough background and is still working on getting used to us. We put him and Hank up in the back pasture at the Folks so maybe he will settle down a bit. Get used to humans again. We shall see......
Mtn Man and his dad went down the fence line at his place fixing what needed to be fixed. Didn't take to long....We had a nice lunch before they started.......Thanks to my MIL...it was yummy!
Then we sat at the bonfire for awhile.....
Mtn Man helped Cuz Dave get started on his Capote. It is this fabulous silvery green with a heavy black stripe on it. Think it is gonna be beautiful when they get it completed.
I really haven't done to much other than writing writing writing......editing editing editing.....it seems to never end!! This book is really an emotional roller coaster so sometimes it is really difficult to write..... lots of little breaks in between. Sometimes I wish I had a ghostwriter to do all the technical stuff so I can just speak my story. I tell it better than I can write it.....but I keep pressing on!
It poured last night through the night....we got a good soaker....not sure how much but it is wet everywhere out there...
Well have a great week everybody....   
If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya!
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife
Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts