Table Talk News

Seafood Smorgasbord

Didn't want to see today's recipe then go here

 This dish is so delish that I can't keep it to myself!

Mtn Man and I eat this dish a lot....first of all fish is really good for ya the whole Omega-3 thing and Vitamins which are to many to list. The American Heart Association recommends eating fish 2x's a week.
This dish is very versatile in the making of it and is really an easy dish to make. Low Low in Carbs by itself to boot!

I start with butter in my pan.....oh depending on what kind of mood you are in about half to a full stick usually works. then I throw about 10-15 mushrooms sliced up along with about 5-6 cut up green onions let them cook down. I experiment with this mix and may throw in some white wine or red or whatever is handy really. The alcohol cooks off and leaves the flavor of the wine in your vegies. But this time no wine, I threw about a tablespoon of curry powder and a teaspoon of cayenne on top.
Once the vegies cook down I throw whatever frozen fish I have, usually tilapia or salmon and then the shrimp on top of that to cook on medium heat. You will see the liquid build up in this process so I switch things around while it is cooking moving the salmon to the top and the shrimp to the bottom and visa versa.
Tilapia, Salmon, Shrimp, Mushrooms & Green Onions
Let all of this cook down until the shrimp and fish are done(I put my lid on to help in the cooking process). I serve this with rice or a mixed green salad on the side.
The amount of curry I put in this time was really really mild and barely could tell there was any cayenne in it.
This was filling!!
Don't be afraid to experiment with seasonings and spices with this dish who knows you may come up with a new dish to die for!
Enjoy!
Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. WOW, that looks good! I wish DH would go fishing more often (you know, at the lake just a mile down the road) because I love fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it is really good! This my fall back lazy dish when I can't think of nothing else to fix that is healthy anyway.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts