Table Talk News

Baking Like Crazy!!


Recipe #1-Sopaipilla Chips
Sopaipilla's technically are fried. Mine were baked! I took flour tortillas, cut them into triangles and sprayed them with butter spray. Placed them on a tray and baked in the little oven at 350* until both sides are browned. After removing from the oven drizzle honey on them. And Consume!!! So Yummy!!





Recipe #2-Cranberry Cheese Oatmeal Bars

Cream together 1/2 C Butter, softened, 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened, 3/4 C Brown Sugar, then add 1/4 C Sugar, 1 C Flour, 1 1/2 C Oatmeal and 1 1/2 C Cranberries. Then flattened the mix out in a 9x13 pan and bake 350*  for 30 mins or until browned. (Yes, You can use a sugar substitute I did)
















Recipe #3- Bisquick Pizza

Remember the Bisquick I found in the camping gear well I have been trying to use it up. I intended on making Ranchwife's Panbread and decided to try something new for crust for pizza.

3 1/3 C Bisquick
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 C Warm Water

Mix these together until it forms a ball. Then roll it out like pie crust and put on a flat pan to bake for about 7 mins in 375* oven. Then add your ingredients for pizza and place back into oven at 425* for about 17 mins or until done.






Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Oh my, what wonderful looking recipes! I've always been a lover of sopapillas but never thought about making them. And cranberries! Yum. I think I'll try this with some of my homemade goat cream cheese. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goat Cream Cheese with that would be out of this world!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts