Table Talk News

Update to the Update on Peanut

Thank you EVERYBODY! So many of you emailed or commented to help ease the worry! It was wonderful! Since losing my kids, I have bonded with this little girl and would hate to lose her!
Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!
 Thank you Fredericktown Animal Hospital

Peanut The Nut is almost back to her normal self! I say almost because her tongue is still a bit sore but so so much better!!!
She is licking again, Drank water today for the first time and is over all feeling lots better.
The bruising is shrinking by leaps and bounds. Instead of half of the tongue we are now down to a nickel size spot. I called her doc today to see if maybe I could take her off the prednisone (sp?) as she was not swelling anymore. So tomorrow we will be steroid free. Still gonna keep her on the pen g until I feel she is out of danger of infection.
If you look close you can see right below the sore on her tongue, the snake bite on her lip...photo from last night looks much different today (sorry no photo avail)

So upon closer examination of Peanuts tongue we think she may have put her tooth through it...and the fang marks are in her lip on the side. There was a small piece of concrete between her and the snake and when she bit down she had that concrete in her mouth which she threw to the side about 3 feet trying to get to the snake.Mtn Man saw a little of it but it went fast. So we are hoping that did not get her in the tongue. We see little fang marks on the lip. Hopefully there won't be any sluffing but will keep our eye on it!

Our little snake killer!!



Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. That is wonderful news. So glad she is getting better. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news, M.E. I pray she continues to heal quickly and fully.

    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks be to God!!! Mary, I have been reading you a very long time. I have read all the pages. Thank you for sharing so openly as this page never fails to bless me! Oh, I may live a 180 degree different lifestyle, but so what?! Lol. How boring to only read...what - other urban bloggers? No. That's what I love about the web. Yay Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. M.E.,

    It's so good to hear Peanut is doing better. She was protecting you, and Mtn Man.
    She's a good girl. I'm happy to hear the positive update.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everybody! We are a happy bunch here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad she is fine. Thought she would be but you never know. This taught her to be a little quicker next time.

    Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts