Table Talk News

??????

I wanted to share this beautiful song!

What have I been up to...well let's see....I finished canning the venison! The garden just keeps on giving...will be out in it today gathering the goods. Mowed the neighbors and the cemetery on this cooler day yesterday.

I had to open up one of the jars I canned because I was curious! I packed the meat in those first jars and lost sleep over the fact that I may have stuffed them to full and they didn't get cooked through. Well I was happily wrong! And no I didn't feel any better for losing sleep! LOL! But I am pleased that the meat is cooked through and falls apart nicely!!

Yes I do believe they will work for us this winter!!
*****************************************************************************
Oh and on another note.....
Peanut The Nut is back to her old self once again!! Thanks for checking on my girl everybody!
Ps...she still hunts snakes!

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I look forward to butchering our wethers and canning some of the meat. It's a good thing to have on the shelf instead of in the freezer.

    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.,

    Beautiful song, I loved listening to it with the acoustic guitar.

    I knew you were going to try a jar of your venison, and I'm happy it came out nice and to your liking. I will be using this canning recipe, thanks for sharing.

    I'm very happy to hear Peanut is doing so much better. Praying she will leave the snakes alone!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts