Table Talk News

Relaxing Monday

Cute toes, right? New product that I have discovered...will share soon!

 My Mtn Man fixed our hot tub for me. I have to say I am really HAPPY that he fixed it. My migraines have snuck back on me once again. My muscles get so tight in my shoulders that it cuts the blood off to my brain (medically diagnosed, Basilar Artery Damage) causing the migraines. Plus my limbs go to sleep or most of the time they are half asleep. Getting in to that HOT water and soak plus the jets it works wonders. When my body hurts a lot sometimes I get in it a few times a day to get through. Thank God literally that he provided a way for me to get relief. This is key to me to continue to move about. 
I tell ya I have been without it for months now. Trying to find someone to come down here to figure out what the problem was, is like trying to pull teeth that are well rooted! So I waited until God sent somebody to us that could figure it out. Thank you to my FIL & Big W! It turned out to be something with the heat sensor. Bought what we needed to fix it and Mtn Man applied what needed to be fixed. It is working beautifully!!
Awwww.....

May God Bless Your Efforts Today! 

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,
    Wooohooo, your Jacuzzi is up and running this will help with your migraines.
    On a serious note, make sure to take care of yourself girly. Migraines are no fun, and to get them all the time...........oh no!!! Remember to give yourself sometime to feel better before working hard in the heat outside.
    Sending hugs to you and yours.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Sandy said. So glad you have something to help relieve the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post could really help me out. I'm so used to taking a hot bath to try and relieve my aches and pains, it never crossed my mind that a Hot Tub could be an even better answer. Especially if I can be outdoors with some fresh air and nice views too! Hope you feel better soon.

    Erica Spencer @ Culligan Hot Tubs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts