Table Talk News

Mid Week Ramblings

Surprise It Is Raining Again! We did have some days of sunshine to catch up on the yards and the garden. Now we are looking at a week +/- of rain. What to do? What to do?


Wow so many things have changed as of late in our country I mean. May God have mercy on us all!  I have to be honest here and say I never thought any of this would happen in my lifetime! I had dreams(visions) when I was a wee girl about things to come and they might still happen on my watch. Wow! 
Again I say If you aren't right with God, figure out how to get right! If you are not a believer, might think about changing your mind! If you are a believer, better be taking time for Him in every way. This goes for me too! We are not perfect but we can work towards it! If ya fail pick yourself up and try again(for me this is numerous times in a day)! God is not going to fault ya for trying!
My heart is sad for God these last few days. I find that my inner self is very sad for people's disrespect especially our appointed leaders. Taking an institution and turning into a mockery will get His attention. I am sure the rainbow symbol use has already gotten his attention. This sacred symbol was a promise made to us from Him. 

"And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth." Gen 9:12-16

Many have made huge, expensive efforts to remove God from our gov't. For example: to remove "In God We Trust" on our currency , "Under God" in Pledge of Allegiance,
 "On a mission for both God and country.”, removing inspiration from the Bible when motivating players , Praying In School Removing the 10 commandments from gov't grounds in Oklahoma  and the biggest is The Current Muslim President of the United States  . (Matt 12:36)
Even He has said a day of reckoning (Acts 17:31) WILL come! May He Give Mercy To Those Of Us Who Are Trying!

I received a phone call yesterday that has me thinking too. This is second hand info, coming from me. This coming weekend we have a possible terrorist attack somewhere in the USA. They, whoever was warning the US on fox news, did not give details just a warning. Now we have heard things like this before .......

Warnings are just that.... BE AWARE!

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. When you say that we should get right with God, you are spot on. He is our only hope. I assume if a politician is talking, he/she is lying. I am using the Bible as my guide. I know therein is truth.

    I consider the use of rainbow lights on the white house a deliberate slap in the face to all of those who believe the teachings of Jesus. To me, it is just another illustration of how far this nation has fallen. I'm thinking that rock bottom can't be too far away. If the current administration wants to do light shows, I had better be seeing red, white and blue on Independence Day!

    I have also read of the warnings for the holiday weekend. I would not be at all surprised. After all, we have been rolling out the red carpet for terrorists all along our southern border. Here in Minnesota, the charities have imported large numbers of potential terrorists so that they can all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Meanwhile, several are awaiting trial for trying to join ISIS. So in my area, an attack would not come as any big surprise.

    God help us all. And keep on prepping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts