Table Talk News

Deer Banana Bread

Today(Thurs) this little family stopped by to say hello. Aren't they just beautiful?





The evening brought on a craving for banana nut bread. I hadn't had that in such a long time. I ended up with two loaves, one to eat and the other to freeze.

I like ours to be a little bit chunky! Delish!

Recipe:
I mix together in a large bowl.

1 Cup of Water
1/4 C Corn Oil
3 ripe bananas, broken up in bite size pieces
4 eggs
1/4 C White Sugar
1/4 C Brown Sugar
1 Cup of Pecans (optional)
3 Cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Salt



Mix together thoroughly!

Pour into two bread pans..the pans should be filled about half way +/-
Place in a 350* oven for 50-60 mins or until your knife comes out clean!

I take out of the pans about 5 mins after they are pulled out of the oven and laid on cooling racks.
Doesn't hurt to slice a piece while it is still warm!
Enjoy!
Ps. You will be able to find this on my recipe blog if you need it later! 

 


Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    I love wild life visitors. How beautiful, a set of twins!
    It's always good to have your recipe at hand because those night cravings
    for Banana Bread come often :-)

    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer are such fun to watch. I saw three fawns long ago, who were jumping and twisting and running. It was the first snowfall of the year. They had never seen snow and were all excited.

    Ah, banana bread. Looks so good I can almost smell the aroma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I took about thirty pics. I picked the best of the best to share. The zoom on my camera was out all the way to get these.
    It is tasty...forgot how much I like this bread.
    Off to mowing I go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy, M.E. In years past I have made a bunch of small loaves of banana bread to give away at Christmas time. Everyone like banana bread!

    Fern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts