Table Talk News

Shop Wall

Sorry I haven't written in couple days. 

I had to look back to see where we left off....the guys were putting the last of the floor board down.
Next morning they got themselves organized again and off they went to put up the outside wall.



Note to self do not stand behind a wall that a nail gun is being used on! Missed me by inches!!






 They got the wrap on in the nick of time! It rained "cats & dogs" within secs of the last staples in the plastic! Will cut out doorway when we are ready for door.
Now the other wall needs to be built........
Yesterday we went over to the folks house and helped put in a water softener.
While I myself went fishin'! No fish today.
With Tator's help of course!
Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts