Table Talk News

Windy Windy

Did I mention Windy? It is dang cold too. I believe the weather people said it was about 16* windchill. Bit nippy!
So no the guys are not working on the shop today. This wind started in the wee hours of the morning and had a bit of flurries off and on throughout the morning. So they are off fetching supplies and such today.
Progress you ask well here it is....mind ya I made a run yesterday for the guys to fetch some more boards (13) because somebodies count was off plus another roll of tar paper. They didn't get it laid last night because the wind was picking up to much.


******************************************************************************
On another note I wanted to mention..yesterday's post Local Stops brought almost 500 page views to my blog! I usually have 100 page views daily. That has never happened in the history of this blog. Thanks Everybody!! Was astonished at that number......
Before to long this blog will have had 40,000 page views which is incredible in my book. .Again from the bottom of my heart...Thank you!! 
*******************************************************************************

Have a great day! 
Try to stay warm....
May God Bless Your Day Today!
 


If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts