Table Talk News

Horse Wallet

Yesterday we popped over to the folks and had a bit of fellowship with them along with D & R our friends. Fun was had by all. Sat around and told all kinds of stories, food and such. The wind was blowing so cold that the guys didn't sit out on the porch to long smoking their pipes (this is their usual when we visit).
I was happy to see the horses....of course I took lots of pics! Will share them in a minute. 

First I have to tell ya my FIL made me for an early early birthday present a new wallet. I am proud of this...it turned out beautiful! The best part is the care and love I know went into it....well at least I think? (wink wink, LOL!) Oh he is always harassing me. I guess it is like he says I am his one and only DIL. His favorite DIL! LOL!

Ok Ok here is the wallet...
He could make one for you too if you like...email me for details!

For those of you who look for a horse fix (Gail Atthefarm) here are those pics







Curly has his mother's metabolism which means he runs fast. So his head is in a hay bail constantly! His mannerism's are like his pal Blue (the white paint). Very calm and sweet! Am so looking forward to spring.....

That is all for now..... off to take care of critters big and small! 
Have a great day everybody...May God Bless You Today!

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts