Table Talk News

Stir Crazy

It was announced to me by Mtn Man when he woke up that he is bored! I said Already but you have only been up for a few minutes. No coffee yet! 
So off he went this morning after breakfast to cut wood up! Thank goodness for a break in the weather so he can go DO something. He is going stir crazy. It oozes off of him when this happens which makes me feel anxious.



Myself, I don't really get bored. I think I may have experienced this once in my life but didn't enjoy the experience so there ya go! I stay busy even if it means stretching something out to keep me busy. It is a learned behavior that is cherished by me in times like this. 

We are looking to have another band of weather come through today thru tomorrow. Snow, Sleet, Freezing Rain turning into Rain by tomorrow. Probably flooding.....we shall see!

I am off to Piddle 'Round The House doing laundry, dishes maybe some vacuuming.  Started a new beading project...something completely different than I normally do...experimenting with color...

 Have a great day everybody!




If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts