Table Talk News

Local Stops




 Long Stem Plants (Florist) In Patton, Mo

Variety Shop #1 in Patton, Mo

 Welker Whitetail Taxidermy in Patton, Mo






We stopped in this little store located in Patton, Mo on Hwy 51 off Hwy 72. These ladies were so friendly! I think they were getting a kick out of me because last time I was in there I felt like I was entombed by the building everything was so close together. It is WAY different now! It so open and full of fun things to look at! All kinds of nick nacks, flowers and everyday goods. They have a seating place to have a bite to eat which we will have to try next time we are through there. If ya get a chance stop in and have yourself a gander! Oh and for the guys there is a taxidermy shop in the back. Some nice trophies to oodle over! Tell the girls hi for me and tell em I sent ya!
******************************************************************************

We also drove by these little critters yesterday and of course had to have Mtn Man turn around to get pics! 
The long horn was inching along eating grass and the goat herd was following close behind doing the same thing. To cute, made me laugh!
Across the road a bit was these beautiful creatures...do believe they are reindeer??


Guys are going to get the rest of the roofing on the shop today to get it ready for the metal......

Looks like we have a couple leads on a job or two....praying that they come through!

And on that note....I hope you have a wonderful, blessed filled day!
 


If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts