Table Talk News

Gettin' Ready

Mtn Man took the day off Friday so, we could get some things done around the farm before the cold weather hits us this next week. We have been very fortunate or not, as of late with warm weather. Last night (thurs.), brought a cold that is affecting my arthritis something terrible! Despite all that, we soldiered on gathering wood. Mtn Man says it will be a 'woody weekend'. Hmmmm


We cut off about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I headed for the 'she shack' to work on fixing Lyfa's blanket. The buckle is broken so it has to be replaced.
Easy fix!! Thank the lord for that! After gathering and stacking wood my arms can't take much more hard work for today!
Well I am off to do a bit more editing on my manuscript. Seems this takes forever.......very anxious for the next step...page design.

Until next time........



Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Oh my, but you have been busy! That arthritis thing isn't much fun though, is it. You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts