Table Talk News

Horsin A Round

Lyfa comes up to the farm for the winter season these days, so she gets her extra goodies. She is 25 yrs young. For a horse she is in her senior years.
Today she saw/heard me come out of the house from across the field and started to winnie for treats. I stepped back in, grabbed my kindle and headed for the paddock.
I got some fun picks of her...





She is having issues with her eye sight these days. She gets a little buggy eyes!
Of course, the other pasture mates had to see what the fuss was all about...
sheep and goaty goat were navigating the weeds to get to us.....

They did all get their goodies......freeloaders!

Have a great day!

Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Lyfa looks like such a sweet soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is really! I have had her since she was 8 yrs old. She was given to me. Today she and I had some 'Mom' time. When she is achy she gets slushy.....I had a little cry for her! I know her days are numbered! Makes me said to think I will lose her someday! We have been through so much together. Her days with me have been rough at times! Thanks for stopping by Vicki!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts