Table Talk News

Editing Process


I am happy to be in this part of my process. It has been due for many years. I am, however, not sure I am enjoying the process. Ha Ha. It is necessary I know but it is a pain in the neck. I think because it is my story, it is difficult to review some of the content. Brings back a ton of memories which takes my mind on a tour that I cannot afford to be on, right now! Back to editing....the sooner these are done, the sooner they come back from the editing department. Onward and Upward! Chargeeeeeee!


Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E,

    Keep on keeping on! Before you know it you'll be finished....and great things will follow😉😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts