Table Talk News

Logs Delivered

Kind of cool to see cedar logs being delivered. Thought some of you might enjoy the view like I did.
I don't think the fella knew I was taking pics....



Having our mill reminds me of when I was a little girl growing up in the Mill Camp. The smell of the logs wafting into our house was a welcome smell. Log decks in our back yard. Log trucks parked close to the house, all lined up like bumble bees ready for take off. The trucks were yellow and black. The sounds of the noon whistle, alarming everybody that it was time to eat. Watching the fellas find a spot in the yard to eat. Daddy stopping by the house to pick me up for a ride in the big log truck. I sat on a milk carton for a seat. Bouncing up and down the roads. Oh the memories just flood in.........
 #MastersonsSawmill #CustomCutLumber
https://adventures--of--life.blogspot.com/p/mastersons-sawmill.html


Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts