Table Talk News

Last Town Trip To Belle????

 Peanut (Blue/Red Heeler Cross) and I went to town. Now when I take her with me she usually has a ball! We go to the bank where she gets dog biscuits, to DQ where the nice lady makes her a plain , very plain burger and she gets to smell the air in the city out the window. Today she treated me to her singing along with the music she is a bit particular about her music, Adele & Carrie Underwood are her favorites so far.















Here are some pictures of the rest of our ride into Belle Fourche, SD. This is the closest big town for shopping which is about hour and half from the ranch. There is still a lot of snow in town as well as lots of cleanup from the tree damage all over the place.










Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I can see that I will be spending some time reading your blog! I knew there had been snow to the west of us, but until I saw the pictures, it didn't hit home. Your cooking and baking posts are inspiring. As are the quilts. But I gotta say that I especially love a dog who gets his own burger at DQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet ya and thanks for coming! As for Peanut she loves those trips to town , I think because of DQ! She works hard for it chasing cows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts