Table Talk News

Today's Forecast

I  find it difficult like times like these to fall back on "faith". Today we woke about 4:30 am to it rainin and blowin like the dickens. I cannot see the big picture but at times like this I really wish I could!! We looked at the weather last night and were hoping this would miss us but we have RAIN!
So now not sure what we are gonna do but I am sure we will figure it out. May have to trail them 8 miles to the main road ....anybody up for a round up??? This was our intended schedule for the sale..which means sorting cows in pasture today(NOT!), bringing in cows tomorrow and shipping on Sunday and so on... http://adventures--of--life.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_7.html
Current View-This storm just keeps rotating around back to us

Pond out front

Do believe it is now overflowing down into the creek..which is flowing for sure!
Yikes, yeah back to the "faith" thing...Please God help me out today so I can find grace, love and kindness to all those I encounter. Good thing I went to town yesterday.......maybe I will take this energy and put it to baking something yummy!

Thank you for letting me vent a bit.......:)

PS I have been reading posts today and found some to share......if you want a laugh go here ( i laughed till my belly hurt) and if you are worried about money go here and if concerned how Obamacare is gonna effect you go here and again if you want to laugh go to the first one!!
This one is a heart breaker.....Effects from the Storm "Atlas" 


Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts