Table Talk News

A Day Late And Dollar Short

Yes, I am a day late on Weekend Updates but in my defense, we were busy working in the garden yesterday trying to catch it up on the weeds. This large of a garden is full time job. Limited day due to heat and humidity leaves us to work it in the morning hours up until about noon at the latest. Then pick up on other chores the rest of the day.

On with the weekend...... Saturday we finished the corner posts on the big field. It is ready for fencing now. And then worked in the garden......
Sunday we headed for the lake..... What a gorgeous day we had! We left just in the nick of time. A storm moved in that was a gully washer or as some say down here a frog choker!






No, we did not go water-skiing although it would have been fun! This guy was probably about a mile out on the water from us.
 Last night more storms moved in that dropped about 6" of rain. It rained all night and just quite a bit ago. Soggy!!
This is pure desperation to be in the hot tub!

I am tellin ya it saves on medical bills, really it does! Every morning I am in it just to loosen my muscles up!!





Ok I better skaddall ...... meet with JG today to sign the lease agreement. Until later....



 Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    I love going down to the lake to cool off and have fun. Sorry to hear the rain didn't help.
    Your garden does look really nice, I hope the rain doesn't cause damage.

    The hot tub is a great source to have when dealing with aches and pains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was nice! And the garden did survive up side is don't have to water for couple days....

      Delete
  2. Your garden sounds great. If only there weren't weeds and bugs...gardening would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden sounds great! If only there were no bugs or weeds. Gardening would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't it tho! I wish sometimes it could be that way

      Delete
  4. Great photos. I love your shoes, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I do too! Mtn Man bought me a new pair for my b day this year that is all I wanted. Live in them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts