Table Talk News

Sunday Passage


Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.-Matt. 22:37

I have been catching up on my reading of blogs and found these interesting reads;

 Thoughts From Frank And Fern
We The People Are Not The Enemy

LA Gov. Jindal Claims Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

If you haven't already, maybe better consider turning back to God himself...... just sayin'!
It is as simple as purchasing a bible or dusting off that family bible you have on the shelf and reading it.. saying a simple wholehearted prayer even if you have never prayed before. For example; I find just talking to God like I am talking to my best friend works best for me. Try it and see what blessings you receive. Be open completely and watchful for the signs... it is truly amazing you will think you won the lottery. 
Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I used to get discouraged. I thought God wasn't listening. Then I realized that like any good parent, our Father sometimes tells us "No." And when I am about to do something that will, in the long run, turn out to be stupid, I'm really glad that God cares enough to tell me "No." He not only blesses us, but keeps us from self-inflicted wounds, if we let Him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts