Table Talk News

Rainy Day Entertainment


While we are seeing a lot of rain, our home state is on fire! It is breaking our hearts that our favorite spot is burning up. We pray for lots of rain to drop!

In the meantime, we are experiencing more rain. In the last 28 days, 14 days of rain. Makes it difficult to get our work done. I have only mowed my jobs once. I am thinking I will have to brush hog before I mow! LOL! Well maybe tomorrow I can tackle them. Suppose to be dry and sunny for the next couple days if the weatherman are right.



Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    I pray the fire jumpers are able to contain, and put out this fire in Glacier National Park. It's such an amazing place to visit.

    Hopefully, you'll get a reprieve so you can cut the grass :-)
    It's beautiful out here, I was up early and tackle cutting all the grass. I'm smiling now, the job is done :-)

    What an amazing song!!! Tell Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It chokes me up when I think of the burning but as Mtn Man says despite the scarring it is still the most majestic place on earth! I quite agree!

    I never dreamed those two would get together....so glad they did!

    You too deserve the best weather, so glad it has arrived! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts