Table Talk News

Farm Work

 Yesterday morning I wrote a list of things I wanted to accomplish.
#1 Move Lyfa down to the other horses.... thinking maybe she was ready for that now. She had come home from Joplin acting like she needed some recoup time which she got.
#2 Roto the garden.... I sweated like buckets of water! Glad I didn't flood the garden with that mess. 


#3 Pick the strawberries, AGAIN! Thus far I believe I have picked 9 gallons of strawberries out of the patch. Still coming on..... I have given most of them away.
#4 Trim the garden..... grass around the edges .....around the orchard area mostly.
#5 Pick up parts I needed for the tractor before I could even move it. Ran all over town but did find what I needed.




#6 Brush hog the barn field..... just finished that!
#7 Have a beer for a reward! Yep don't think I didn't!

No breakdowns , runaways and I ended the day upright!
Yeah me!

Today I woke to rain which we knew was on its way so mower goes to the shop again. Belt arrived yesterday via UPS. FJ is getting fluids checked and oil change. All and all will have a busy morning but quiet afternoon.

Have a great day everybody!

Love hearing from ya!!!!
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife
Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Farm life. A lot of work and even more satisfaction. By the sweat of your brow will you eat your bread, all the days of your life. Work is good, isn't it M.E.?

    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.,

    The farm is keeping you very busy. Glad to hear you got all your running around done and the field taken care of. Lot's of strawberries to harvest, and that's a good thing.
    Enjoy that beer, and relax a little with the rain coming.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts