Table Talk News

Flooding

Not anything like what Texas is suffering but we are flooding around Southeast Missouri.

 waves of showers and thunderstorms are expected to occur across
  the watch area through Friday night due to a very moist air mass
  in place across the region... a stalled front and the remnants of
  Tropical Storm Bill. These thunderstorms are expected to be very
  efficient rainfall producers with potentially extensive
  flooding. Additional rainfall amounts of 3 to 6 inches can be
  expected through Friday night with locally higher amounts.-Source 
Weather Underground
 
News from around our area
 Castor River Ranch Campground
State Park Closures  and More

Woke to rain this morning. Suppose to be under flood warnings until Friday @ 7pm. 
I have not driven anywhere but I did walk the mile down to the horses which required two creek crossings. One of those crossings was up past my boot tops! Probably won't be venturing out until Saturday. The horses are fine!
Took lots of pics to look at:
Curly, Shamoo, Pokey








Had to carry Peanut across


Knee Deep Water... Carried Peanut when I crossed both times here



Crossing at the pavement..Peanut could cross here by herself



Shetley Creek




He was in the driveway...


Current Forecast:


That is all for today!
Talk to again tomorrow......

Love hearing from ya!!!!
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife
 Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Oh Lordy!! I was joking about the canoe and the ark. It is no joke, is it. Thinking about you and keeping you in prayers. Be careful and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my dear I have the canoe ready! LOL!
    I did however fill up the generator yesterday
    with gas so just in case I need it!
    And set up my hide out just in case I need it!
    It is higher than the house....LOL!
    I will not be leaving any time soon...nor will I do that
    walk again until after the water recedes.
    Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for the prayers too!
    One can't have to many of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.,

    Lot's of rain for both of us. I'm happy to hear your horses are all okay.

    How funny Peanut wouldn't cross the water on her own.

    I went out this morning, and waded through the water in the garden to weight down the plastic where the bricks were pulled off from the wind lifting the plastic. Later today when the rain stops I'll need to remove the plastic. I'm hoping those plants survived.

    Stay dry, I'm waiting for the water to recede.
    Be safe!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are prepared for whatever comes your way!

    Send some of the rain to TN...I've been watering the garden faithfully. Got all the hay up and sold, had a good crop this year but really need rain for the second cutting.

    Stay safe.

    Enjoy your blog very much, thanks for allowing me to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was afraid she would be swept down.... thats why I carried her....it was deep!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts