Table Talk News

Quick Peek

Welcome New Friends......Take a look around and if any questions just holler (marye.masterson@gmail.com) love to hear from ya!!
*******************************************************************************
I cannot remember if I told ya about moving the daffodils around. I have so many out front by the sidewalk that I wanted to move them to other places to live. Out by the teepee and the wet weather creek I moved some and in between the fruit trees. Oh and out back on the hill up from the deck. It took forever to get that many to move because the roots of the trees and the grass made for difficult digging. But I wanted to make a pathway with the daffodils because they are so thick. So I removed all that were in the way, really!
So here are my pretties making their way in their new homes.
TeePee and wet weather creek area...fruit trees to the right


Up behind the back deck area...blue ribbon around red maple tree


  I am so happy they like their new homes! I will probably move more when we get closer to destruction of house!
Then I look up on the hill behind the future out house area and my studio area to see some more daffodils at the old old homestead area....aren't they pretty!


 Just a little bit to the right is the area where my studio will be someday. I have a pleasant surprise growing there......Wild Garlic! Who needs to plant any when you have it wild!! Smells so good!! I have known about some in the power line right away but found this growing this year! So excited!
Studio Area...behind me is the garden

Wild Garlic
***************************************************************************
The Garden


Well we got up this morning and Mtn Man looked it over. We talked about it a bit and came to the conclusion that maybe the burning should keep going until the hay was mostly burnt up. So he went to working on it. We had brought the tiller ( tractor attach) home but we will take it back to FIL so he can use it for a clients garden on Monday. We will tackle the tilling later like maybe next weekend. 
******************************************************************************
In the meantime I have got to stop procrastinating and get my tax info to the tax man. I HATE this time of year for taxes anyhow! And to boot I was born on that day! Yes, HA HA! See I have a reason to stress....told that to a doctor one time and he just laughed at me!!
Ok folks I am off to put my feet up! Started my spring cleaning today and my tootsies are Ti-Red!
Look for tomorrows scripture.....
Toodles!

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts