Table Talk News

18 Year Anniversary

Not a wedding anniversary or the day I quit smoking anniversary or a job anniversary. This would be the death of my only two children's' anniversary. This day is a somber one for me.....I look back on the memories with happiness now instead of anger and despair. My babies are in a better place and some day I will get to be there with them!
Jeffrey Raymond Bowers
Kaija Nicole Lomasi Bowers
their last known pics
Click the link for the full story....
http://victimsofadrunkdriver.blogspot.com/ 

I found this incredibly inciteful( is it even a word?) article that everyone should read when supporting bereaved parents & family. http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-17928/what-i-wish-more-people-understood-about-losing-a-child.html

Be sure to give your "littles" an extra hug for me.......


Comments are BACK!!!
 Love hearing from ya!
 Comment Below 

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife 
 Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Blessings of peace and comfort for you this day.

    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, tears and prayers from me to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss.
    My cousins son was killed. I can remeber that day perfectly. I remeber it as well as his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is so sad. I cried long and hard when I read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts