Table Talk News

Medicine

My loving husband is out picking up my medicine for me. I went to ER yesterday because I was having a problem breathing which ended up bronchitis! Again! Plus sinus infection. Miserable! 
To keep my head above the misery I am consulting God, my friend and father. Watching Joyce Meyer always always helps me to get my mind back where it should. 

Have you taken your medicine (read your bible) today?

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Joshua 1:8 KJV

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts