Table Talk News

Full Up!

I really try to avoid drama although sometimes it appears in my life despite my best efforts. Life seems to cycle through people "like sands in an hourglass"..ha ha (reminds me of a soap from long ago)! My life used to be a soap opera a lot of the time but I like to think that I have out grown that. In the last couple days I have come to realize that people I held as important do not have the same feeling toward me. I have known them for the better part of 20 years so this one hurts to my heart. I have been struggling with this for the last five years really and in the last few days have realized that loving them for so long sometimes we have to let them go. I believe that is really what they want anyhow. I feel that they have no need for me anymore...so like a mother bird letting her young go I say "Fly baby Fly". Maybe now they won't feel so obligated to me. I am letting ya off the hook if that was all you needed wish you had told me sooner. May you will find the happiness you are both looking for and May God Bless Your Lives For Eternity. I personally would like to thank you both for what you have given of yourself when I most needed it and it will never be forgotten. Where one journey ends another begins.......
********************************************************************************
Shop Updates:

Trusses will be available Monday...weather pending on delivery. We are gathering the man power to get in here to set the trusses later in the week. So exciting!!

FIL and Mtn Man got together couple days ago and finished the plastic wrap on the shop to save it from the pending weather. Mtn Man was much happier when that job was completed. He wanted to start moving his stuff in ASAP! Like telling a kid to wait on ice cream!




********************************************************************************
 Goaty Goats


Besides being a bit dirty from winter...they are doing fabulous! I walked the field to measure it out for fencing in the next month or so. Hope to get it fenced before the babies arrive at the end of March! Crossing my fingers and toes!
*******************************************************************************
It is maple syrup time here in the valley...thought I would share some pics from the neighbors operation. They tell me it takes 40 gals of sap to make one gallon of syrup! Boggles my mind! I really want to make some syrup and I might yet towards the middle to the end of Feb. They tell me that is the best time for flavor and color.


********************************************************************************
Last but not lest we worked on the Ol Barn today! My goodness they knew how to build in those days. Even though some of the wood is rotting the good parts did not want to let go so easily. We took the logs apart one at a time sometimes two but mostly one at a time! Using our tractor I lifted Mtn Man up with a large rope he tied around the logs then lowered him to the ground. With the rope attached to the log and then the tractor we backed up and pulled them down. We got about half of the barn logs down and stacked in a pile. Hopefully this next week we will manage to finish the demolition project in between setting trusses maybe.


 Watch for Mondays updates will be more on the barn demolition!

Toodles.... Be sure to take a few minutes for the Man who gave you life and I don't mean your sperm donor... He dearly loves to hear from ya!


If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts