Table Talk News

New Journey

Mtn Man and I are on a new journey to get our weight back under control. Healthy and to sustain this for the rest of our years.
I knew I was out of shape but oh my goodness I am in serious need to get my strength back!! It made me realize I am not as young as I once was. This morning was our first workout and I am already sore! Sad, huh? LOL! I am determined to get this weight off (I am the heaviest I have ever been) and have some muscle when we get through this 30 days.
Mtn Man in charge of the exercise program and I am in charge of the food department. Looking at new recipes and to improve our standbys.
Of course, our first reward is Health but our second is a trip to somewhere for Valentine's.
Balance is KEY!
*******************************************************************************

We woke to very cold this morning...ground is frozen!




 

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts