Table Talk News

Creating Happiness

For others. Melinda over at Country Dreaming has for the last few years been participating in a card shower for kids who are in a hospital local to her. This year I decided I wanted to participate too! I have been having so much fun with this. I went and bought a whole bunch of goodies and construction paper. And off I went to making cards! Having a blast!

I believe I will do this next year!
****************************************************************************
Farm Update:
Well today we went up and hooked the log splitter up. The weather is fixin to change so we needed to stock up on the wood again.


 Mtn Man started in on splitting while I went over and fixed the temp shed we made. Bought a long tarp to fit over the whole thing


 


If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts