Table Talk News

Head Colds A Plenty!

Both of us ended up with a head cold. Doggonnit anyhow! Hubs caught it first and I thought maybe I was gonna have to take a trip with him to the Doc. Under much protest we waited one more day and he seems a ton better today! He is really prone to pneumonia and I was afraid it was droppin into that zone from all the hacking I was hearing everyday!
Then yesterday it hit me like a ton of bricks, so today we are taking it a bit easy. My throat last night felt like a sheet of sandpaper but it is much better today. Hopefully, we are on the mend. And hope FIL don't catch it!

FIL returned this morning as it would have been really late last night and our road is not nice when it's been rainin. 8 miles of mud and muck. Most people around here don't like our road on a good day! When he gets here it is always a whirlwind of excitement. He always brings lots of goodies for us and this time was no different. While he was home he had smoked a pork shoulder and guess what's for supper? You got it smoked pork shoulder! Mmmm can't wait! I will probably make up some sweet potatoes to go along with it. Oh and will serve some of the leftover bean soup from yesterday......

Comments

Popular Posts