Table Talk News

Moving On!

Cows are all gone as of today! The last bit, our registered herd left today.
Our sale prices were awesome on our young cows(heifers) coming 3 yrs olds. They averaged $2028.00 a head and our calves average $828.00. This is a great price for the time of year and the ages of everything. We got for the majority of the heifer pairs $3000.00. Wahoo!!!
This will probably be my last post for awhile(couple weeks)....we are out of here come Thurs for sure!
Take care and see ya on the flip side!!


Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Congratulations!

    See you soon.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Good for you! Looking forward to your posts when you are settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! A good price is always nice. I have never seen cattle this high before!
    I love that foal in your header!!!! Drop it off here on your way to Missouri, please. I'm horseless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail!
      But the baby stays with me!!! LOL!

      Delete
  4. M.E.,

    It sounds like you're ready to go, be careful and congrats!!!!
    I'm looking forward to reading more once your settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you are so happy to be done. Good luck with the move and getting settled in. Hurry back though. I love your food posts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! What a great price. So, glad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found this blog and I think we know each other? Did you do some genealogy work on the Dameron family for Barbara R? This is Ilene in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts