Table Talk News

Smell That?

Water receded enough for us to cross with the tractor and the FJ to feed our horses in the lower pasture. Expecting two more rain systems before we have a three day dry out. We are at 5 1/2" of rain......
Ice showed up Wed. night as predicted




I took advantage of this gap in our day to bake some grain bread.
As some of you know, we do not have a conventional oven. I use our woodstove and outside bbq grill for that purpose. Been doing it this way for yrs! Recipe will be on my Cooking blog.




I did use the bread machine my MIL gave me to get it ready for the oven. My hands, shoulders and neck do not like kneading bread anymore. Luv my machine for this process!!
And the smell of the bread rising in the house and the bread cooling is so good!!!

No lambs yet....WAITING!





Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts