Table Talk News

One Tough Egg


Over the weekend I picked up this tough egg and placed it in this spot. Forgot about it! As I was driving down to check on the horses, I caught this egg rolling around out of the corner of my eye. I was so focused I missed it on the way down to the horses. Tough little egg! Probably frozen really. But it had no evidence that it had been. No cracks at all! Amazing!

Speaking of tough egg.....Goaty Goat is one tough 'egg'. He gets pushed around by them yearling cows, and it doesn't even phase him. This morning I moved the heifer's water trough to a new spot. Had to separate the sheep out for lambing time. The heifers come a-runnin' and kickin' while Goaty Goat is running behind ears a floppin'. He is so dang funny! Since he is such a little guy (think I got took on his breed, really. He is more miniature than full grown.) I placed a 5-gallon bucket out there just for him to water from. He got the bright idea after fully examining the set-up, to step on the side of the bucket to hoist himself up to drink out of the big trough! I was laughin'! Smarty pants!




Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    Goaty Goat is a smart little thing, and adorable.
    One tuff egg!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts