Table Talk News

Death Throws of Winter

borrowed this pic-It is close to what I saw this morning

I don't know about you but when I see the geese flying formation back north I get impatient for spring to arrive. Today is that day for me. When I was out doing my chores this morning they were high in the sky honking their way north. Happy Geese in the prevailing winds up high! Amazing to watch really. Our creator is Awesome!!
The title of this blog came to me this morning while I was out with the critters. It seems when winter is ending it struggles to leave. As it says goodbye it goes out kicking and silently screaming. The final days of cold, wet and the thaw begins bringing us flooding. Maybe this year will be different. We shall see won't we!



The sun is shining today. The critters are enjoying the sunshine. Warming their cold bones awaiting their babies to arrive! The first group of 4 ewes are due to drop babies around the 14th. Give or take some days....the second group of 3 will be more like June, I am thinking. So be watching for my brag pictures on babies soon!!
We are starting to think about baby chicks too. Some butcher and some new layers. Love my chickies!! Can't wait!! Have a few things to fix up first before we can welcome babies into our peaceful farm. The Hen Hut needs to be finished first.


I will end this with our Scape Goat. He is so cool! Best goat I have ever had! He loves his gal pal! Hangs with her every chance he gets! God Bless him!


Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. It's been unusually warm here in Utah. I went ahead and started seeds inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts