Table Talk News

Spring Catalog

I know a lot of you have been wondering what the heck I have been doing for months now besides the usual farm stuffs!
I embarked on a business venture that I am having a blast with! Called Jamberry!
March 1st our new catalog released and I have been spending a lot of time droolin'! LOL

Over 100 wraps were released and some new lacquers along with new nail care products!
If you haven't had a chance to try these wraps...please contact me and I can send you some free goodies to try!
If you find yourself on FB and want to see our specials.....Go here!
If you find yourself on Google+....Go here!
If you want a direct line to the products.... Go here
If you are looking for employment.....Go here!
If you are looking to throw a party.... Go here!

Oh and I almost forgot....Jamberry is in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Soon To Be In The UK!!! If you are wanting to join and you are from one of these countries please feel free to contact me and we will get you set up!

Be sure to check out our NEW Disney Collection By Jamberry


Now you know what I have been up to!
Mary Masterson-Independent Jamberry Consultant 
 http://adventures--of--life.blogspot.com/p/nail-wraps.html

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts