Table Talk News

Has the itch gotcha yet?

Now Now I was talkin' bout your garden silly!

I took a walk out in mine today....oowee it is about ready for some good cleanin'! Rhubarb is already coming up! It looks so good!!
Our weather has been absolutely stunning last two days...Sunshine and in the upper 70's...Just stunning!
Won't be long now and we will be complaining bout the heat! Ha Ha
Well it is that time of year when the tax man is a callin'....Spent all day on Tues going through all the piles of papers getting them categorized into their proper spot. So much work goes into preparing! But I am so happy that somebody else has to deal with all the jargon that is the Tax Law! I used to do them myself for years but not anymore. In fact, I ran a tax store for a private industry but not anymore. All the new laws regarding Obamacare did it for me!
Well folks...wherever you are I hope you have a grand day!

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. yes the itch has gotten us... we got our onions in. Picking up corn seed this week. Also been doing some cleaning up around the property, getting rid of old shrubbery etc... Spring is a busy time.

    Much love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.,

    I have the itch!!! I've cleared areas in a couple of beds in preparation of planting my onions, potatoes, and lettuce. My strawberry plants are waiting to be planting in their hanging bags. Potential frost this Friday for us, which means covering everything. We have put our tax materials together in preparation of doing them this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts