Table Talk News

Getting Brave!

Chickies are getting brave these days! I have to babysit them to make sure they don't venture to far out or they may not come home! ;(
I do love seeing them get those bugs though!





Some fun past videos of Chickies:


I love my Chickies!! Great group of Hens....they will be training the new generation of Chickies soon! My girls are getting older and sadly, reality on the farm is, they will have to permanently retire! Cycle of Life!


Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Love the bucket thing!! But I can't blame them for avoiding the snow. So do I!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts